Solonics Color Coded Backboard System
backboards are available in wood or metal. The backboards are color
coded for installer ease of identification. The standard 183 boards
are available with 89B & 89D brackets for 66 block installation.
We also make a new version designed for 110 applications.
color code is an industry standard method for
Yellow boards are for the cables to the special
White boards are for routing cross-connect wire management.
- Blue boards are for the
cables that go to the customer station.
- Green boards are cables toward the central office.
- Red boards are the cables to the key telephone
- Purple boards are for the cables to the PBX.
Solonics Mounting Hardware:
Brackets: S89B and S89D
Distribution Post: S20A and S20B
Solonics Wire Management & Cable
Solonics manufactures a line of wire managers and hinged
brackets. These products are practical, adaptable and promote proper installation
practices. The various sizes accommodate any size job, reduce cord bundle congestion and
All hinged brackets are black 19" for patch panel mounting,
mounting screws included and are available in the following sizes:
- 1.75" P/N SHB175
- 3.50" P/N SHB350
- 5.25" P/N SHB525
- 7.00" P/N SHB700
- 10.50" P/N SHB1050
19" 110 Rack Mounted
110 wiring blocks mounted on a 19" panel for rack
- 100 pair, 200 pair & 300 pair configurations.
- Kit form with the C-3, C-4 or C-5 connectors.
110 Cross Connect Systems Wiring Blocks:
support voice and high speed data applications, Solonics 110 cross connect offers a
reliable and economical high-density system with Category 5e performance.
These units come in many different configurations to fit any installation.
- 50 pair, 100 pair, 200 pair & 300 pair configurations.
- Horizontal index strips that secure 25 pairs of 22AWG to 26AWG wire contacts.
These are divided into 5 pair increments.
- Standoff legs for wall mounting to accommodate rear cable routing.
- Low profile version without the legs are also available.
- Kit form includes the wiring block, C-3, C-4 or C-5 connectors, designation
strips and plastic holders all in a bag for convenience on the job.
Solonics 110 High Density Cross-Connect
System and 110 Vertical Wire Manager
Wall Mounting Frame Style - Vertical wire manager trough is an optional accessory for the "110 high
density cross connect system". This product provides vertical path for cable
110 cross connect wiring products, category 5e, available in 300, 600 and 900 pair
configurations. Available in Kits with the bases, mounting frame, cable tray, C-4 and C-5
connector blocks, label strip holders and white label strips.